The Research Development & Extension Services (RDES) held its 4th Research and Extension In-House Review, at the Function Hall of CvSU Naic last March 21, 2017. The event aimed to enhance the research capabilities and presentation skills of the faculty members. This year’s in-house review, with the theme: “Viable Innovations, Extension and Research Work,” was participated in by the five departments of the campus.
The papers presented were:
- Arts & Sciences Department
- Coffee Pulp as Biochar Adsorbent for the Removal of Cadmium, Mercury, Copper and Lead Ions from Aqueous Solution by Engr. Ervin F. Papa
- Shell Patterns and Shells Identification of Coquina Clams in Coastal Areas of Cavite by Mr. Roberto J. Lacson
- Fisheries & Marine Science Department
- Production of Safe Mussel Using Environment-Friendly Culture Methods in Sites Near Urban Areas by Prof. Armina B. Pugay
- Appraisal of Fishpond Operations in San Juan, Ternate, Cavite by Mr. Jesus Paolo B. Cullado
- Information Technology Department
- Interactive Android Application for Pawikan Hatchery Conservation by Mr. Jeffrey F. Papa
- “Si Perna”: An Android Base Multimedia Presentation of Mussel Culture by Ms. Rossian V. Perea
- Online Real-time Graphical Statistics of Cavite State University Naic by Mr. Angelito L. Catajan, Jr.
- Management Department
- Efficiency of Marketing Practices of Coffee Growers in Amadeo, Cavite by Ms. Rhonalyn C. Papa
- Marketing Practices and Sales Performance of Handicraft Business in Selected Towns of Cavite by Prof. Elsa D. Nueva
- Teacher Education Department
- E-classrecord Perceived by CvSU Naic Faculty: An Assessment by Dr. Ernesto Gutierrez, Jr.
- Proficiency in English Language Learning Strategies, Motivation, and Attitude Towards Techno-Based Learning Material by Dr. Catherine S. Diones
- Enhancing Students’ Working Memory Capacity and Achievement in Chemistry through Spaced Learning by Prof. Lomalinda J. Clores
- Performance of Education Students of Cavite State University Naic in Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) by Dr. Ligaya P. Antiojo
- Specialization, SATT Scores, Listening Styles, Reading Habits and Speaking Skills of Second Year Students of Bachelor of Secondary Education of Cavite State University Naic by Prof. Maria Pilar N. Correo
The presented papers were examined by invited panel of experts from CvSU Rosario.